- Why do I sometimes wish that my daughter would take a nap and then wish that she would wake up as soon as she falls asleep so that we could play some more?
- Does changing one's diaper immediately create the urge for one to fill it?
- How much does the average family spend on batteries for toys and where do we fall in that range?
- How come cute outfits only last a short while before catastrophe strikes but ugly ones can be worn for days?
- Why must diaper companies characterize their diapers? Do you really think that my girl (or I) cares that she has Mickey on her duds? I don't care much for the character ones but am not willing to pay more for fewer quantity of the Pampers Prints which ARE cute.
- Speaking of diapers, do you know that we have already gone through about 500 of them? (sigh)
- Do all old ladies in Michigan grocery shop at Kroger on Thursday mornings? They do here, and so do I because they are sooooo nice. (and I don't know many people here yet.)
- Does anyone else's husband read landscaping supply catalogs from cover to cover? (sigh again)
- Is it possible that after a year of searching and visiting a myriad of churches we may have finally found what we've been looking for? Yessssss!
- Why does my girl hate tummy time so much?
- Is it true that little L has us so in love with her that we daily trash our own house with toys, books, and random amusements?
- Why does baby's rice cereal look so good to me?
- Is it normal that rice cereal looks good?
- Does everyone stop watering their plants when they have a baby? My peace lily no longer looks peaceful or lili-ish.
- Will I ever sleep through the night again? Just because baby does, doesn't mean Mama can.
- Does anyone know where baby's missing pink pacifier or 4 oz bottle are? (I know you have one paci, mom, but there is another that is awol)
- How do you slow down the clock? Time goes entirely too fast.
- What did we ever do before Little L?
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Parenthood has raised some questions in my mind. Most of them are ones that I would never ask a person face to face. That is the beauty of the internet...you can ask questions to no one. And everyone. All at once. Sa-weet!
Posted by ~M. Riedel