God is always working to make His children aware of a dream
that remains alive beneath the rubble of every shattered dream,

a new dream that
when realized will release a new song, sung with tears,

till God wipes them away
and we sing with nothing but joy in our hearts

--Larry Crabb


Wednesday, June 13, 2012


Summer is here, and Lauren has discovered how much fun the lawn sprinklers can be.  Last night Craig and I were adjusting some of the sprinkler heads and turned to find little punkin giving herself a shower.  She was soaked, but having a great time!
I'm trying to figure out Lauren's personality.  She is social and loves to go up to new people, but then she tucks her chin in and won't say a word.  I don't know that I was every shy like that, but I'm sure it is normal for her age.  At home, she chatters non-stop.  She is really into animals and their sounds right now, especially goats and dogs.  They're cute, but my favorite is her snake sound.  So cute!
I always have intentions of writing thought provoking, meaningful posts, but in the midst of even this short one, a little girl has helped herself into the Lazy Susan and dumped Cheerios all over the floor, brought me a container of oatmeal, and now smells a little funky, so I best be wrapping this up.  Things are busy busy busy here but oh so much fun!

No comments: