God is always working to make His children aware of a dream
that remains alive beneath the rubble of every shattered dream,

a new dream that
when realized will release a new song, sung with tears,

till God wipes them away
and we sing with nothing but joy in our hearts

--Larry Crabb


Monday, July 13, 2009

Facebook Status

I have a lot of things on my mind that I want to post as my status on Facebook today, but don't want to have an entire book for my status, nor do I want to change my status every 5 minutes to fit them all in, so I am just going to post them here. Lucky readers.


Melissa Nieuwsma-Riedel is not looking forward to tonight.


Melissa Nieuwsma-Riedel is looking forward to Wednesday.


Melissa Nieuwsma-Riedel wishes that she could have some of that six patty high burger. I'm hungry.


Melissa Nieuwsma-Riedel needs to do something productive.


Melissa Nieuwsma-Riedel is hot. Now cold. Now hot again. grrr.


Melissa Nieuwsma-Riedel so enjoyed yesterdays picnic...it was the best part of the reunion, I think.


Melissa Nieuwsma-Riedel needs a life


Melissa Nieuwsma-Riedel should probably eat something. It is 2:20 PM and all I've had today is a glass of water and some girl scout cookies. Dumb, but not regrettable.


Melissa Nieuwsma-Riedel should clean up the mess hauled in from the car before Craig gets home.


Melissa Nieuwsma-Riedel needs to call State Farm and Cancel the insurance on the car that we sold several days ago.


Melissa Nieuwsma-Riedel is looking forward to Jen's wedding and hanging out with her friends.

Melissa Nieuwsma-Riedel just spent nearly two hours updating the class reunion blog with pictures and stuff and it still looks crappy and needs more work.

Melissa Nieuwsma-Riedel is signing off now.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Melissa N-R spent 2 hours on the phone with her friend Charlotte J-V to find a hotel in MI. Who knew it would be so hard. ;-)