God is always working to make His children aware of a dream
that remains alive beneath the rubble of every shattered dream,

a new dream that
when realized will release a new song, sung with tears,

till God wipes them away
and we sing with nothing but joy in our hearts

--Larry Crabb


Thursday, December 4, 2008

Why am I doing this?

I have a few friends that have blogspots, and have enjoyed following their lives a little more closely. I also enjoy creative writing and journaling so maybe, just maybe this might be a way for me to share with others the happenings in our lives. Craig (that would be the other half) has no idea that I have created a blog and would probably be freaked out at the thought, so I have opted not to tell him about it. He'll find out eventually and then the real fun will begin....

No comments: