God is always working to make His children aware of a dream
that remains alive beneath the rubble of every shattered dream,

a new dream that
when realized will release a new song, sung with tears,

till God wipes them away
and we sing with nothing but joy in our hearts

--Larry Crabb


Saturday, March 23, 2013

Whatever


  • Blame it on baby brain.  Blame it on poor sleep habits.  Blame it on whatever you want, but the fact is I can't put sentences together for anything these days.  Here's a peek into my world.  Matter of fact, I just bullited this paragraph and don't know how I did it, or more importantly how to undo it, so this post just is what it is.
  • Tonight we got Lauren her Easter dress.  I love it and she didn't want to take it off so I think she loves it too.  She is definitely a girly girl.  She watches me put makeup on in the morning, then demands my brushes so she can do the same, but only after she asks me to put lotion on her face. It's pretty cute.  And scary.
  • Baby Riedel is showing more and more signs of being ready to make its grand entrance.  Without going not detail, I will just say that things are changing and I don't think it will be much longer.  Carrying this one has been relatively easy, and I can't wait to hold him/her in my arms, BUT I'm dreading the time between carrying and holding.  Enough said.
  • Today two of my good friends threw me a baby shower.  It was a mix of people from the parenting and MOPS groups that I am involved in.We had lunch, opened gifts, and just hung out.  It was wonderful and I feel so blessed that I am friends with each one of them.
  • Craig is amazing.  He dealt with a very crabby little girl all day so I could enjoy this time with my friends.  L decided that 2:30 would be a great time to start the day and refused to nap.  It was ugly.  This falls on the heels of yesterday when he was nominated to clean up a steamy surprise that L left in the shower.  In all fairness, I tried on three occasions to take care of it but could not stop gagging.  Amazing, I tell you!
  • We are now mini van owners.  I like it, but it makes me feel old.  It has heated leather seats, which is nice, but the controls for them are hard to reach when a one month pregnant belly is in  your way of bending over.  I cried when Craig drove our CR-V away for the last time.  Love that car!
That's it.  I'm tired and that s all the news that is coming to mind.  Soon, I will have exciting news that I can't wait to share! G'nite.


No comments: