God is always working to make His children aware of a dream
that remains alive beneath the rubble of every shattered dream,

a new dream that
when realized will release a new song, sung with tears,

till God wipes them away
and we sing with nothing but joy in our hearts

--Larry Crabb


Monday, January 26, 2009

A girl and her pup.

Several years ago we had a little dog named Tag. He was my best friend. When my brother and sister were at school and my mom would lock me out of the of the warm farm house in the dead of winter Tag would keep me warm.
One day Tag disappeared. Some say he ran away. Some say he died. Some say my mom killed him. I deserve to know the truth. What happened to Tag, Mom?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Missy--I think I know what happened to Tag. Your mom has locked me out of my own house temporarily, but as soon as I get back in I hope to release the truth to you.

(Okay, I'm back in and mom has left.) Tag is still alive and living in Cleveland! Oh happy day!

Love, Becky