God is always working to make His children aware of a dream
that remains alive beneath the rubble of every shattered dream,

a new dream that
when realized will release a new song, sung with tears,

till God wipes them away
and we sing with nothing but joy in our hearts

--Larry Crabb


Friday, January 16, 2009

Things that I really like (in no particular order)

I really like the first snowfall. I really like pickled beets. I really like watching football. I really like good conversations. I really like a fire in the pit. I really like the smell of lilacs. I really like mashed potatoes. I really like sleeping in a chilly room with a warm blanket. I really like a cold glass of water on a hot summer day. I really like hymns. I really like Orange Juice, I really like free nights and weekends on my cell. I really like dessert. I really like primitive camping in Colorado. I really like catching up with old friends. I really like Craig--some may even call that one love! I really like listening to elderly people tell their life stories. I really like the smell of burning leaves. I really like a good bargain. I really like sleeping in. I really like Jesus. I really like simplicity. I really like my family. I really like wireless internet. I really like family reunions. I really like my girlfriends. I really like to laugh. I really like The Farming Game. I really like satin PJ's with brushed lining. I really like veggie pizza. I really like it when my houseplants bloom. I really like colors. I really like Hondas. I really like Madison. I really like donuts. I really like getting mail. I really like thunderstorms. I really like a clean house. I really like vacations. I really like the colors of fall. I really like random roadtrips with Neeter. I really like a nice, long, warm shower. I really like good books. I really like The Biggest Loser.

No comments: