God is always working to make His children aware of a dream
that remains alive beneath the rubble of every shattered dream,

a new dream that
when realized will release a new song, sung with tears,

till God wipes them away
and we sing with nothing but joy in our hearts

--Larry Crabb


Saturday, January 31, 2009

Things I really don't like (also in no particular order.)

Since I covered the basics of things I like it is time to adress the dislikes.I really don't like it when people leave the carts at random places in the parking lot. I really don't like banana chips. I really don't like waking up early. I really don't like it when people say mean and hurtful things. I really don't like hearing loss. I really don't like when people swear using "god." I really don't like court tv. I really don't like it when I ask someone to repeat what they said and they say "nevermind." (It's true...I have a hearing problem...I will not always hear you !!) I really don't like yappy dogs. I really don't like incessant snowfall and cold weather. I really don't like japanese beetles. I really don't like black olives. I really don't like dishonesty. I really don't like shopping. I really don't like white walls. I really don't like orange jell-o. I really don't like books with bad endings. I really don't like whining. I really don't like to see people hurt. I really don't like paneling. I really don't like StarTrek. I really don't like dirty fingernails. I really don't like my hair (most days). I really don't like drivers that don't keep their distance. I really don't like it when kids parent parents. I really don't like cleaning the bathroom. I really don't like walnuts.

3 comments:

Lonita said...

You forgot to mention: "I really don't like bedspreads touching the floor..."

Anonymous said...

You don't really like sharing a funnel cake either, right?! :-)

~M. Riedel said...

The above are true...My friends know me too well. :)