God is always working to make His children aware of a dream
that remains alive beneath the rubble of every shattered dream,

a new dream that
when realized will release a new song, sung with tears,

till God wipes them away
and we sing with nothing but joy in our hearts

--Larry Crabb


Sunday, May 3, 2009

Update to Missing my Girlfriends

So, occasionally I go through my old posts and re-read--who doesn't? I realized that when I was writing this list I was thinking of one person that I missed in particular. I was trying to think of just the right thing to say that I missed about her, but in that process evidently skipped writing about her all together....so sorry! Blame it on the meds--you know what I am talking about!
I miss Lonita...aka Neeter...because I haven't been on a spontaneous and unplanned road trip since the "Uno's dos our hotel is gross" adventure. So many good times with you, friend, and we need to make some more fun memories soon!!

1 comment:

Lonita said...

I miss you too, friend! We need to get together soon! And I'd forgotten the rhyme about our hotel and Uno's (mmm...Reese's peanut butter dessert) - thanks for the reminder!