God is always working to make His children aware of a dream
that remains alive beneath the rubble of every shattered dream,

a new dream that
when realized will release a new song, sung with tears,

till God wipes them away
and we sing with nothing but joy in our hearts

--Larry Crabb


Thursday, April 30, 2009

Missing my girlfriends

These are a FEW of the friends that I miss and some random reasons why.
I miss Jen S (the COOL one) because we have such good talks while we're walking and then find healthy things to eat.
I miss Jen A because she's going through so much and I see her so seldom.
I miss Molly because we haven't done lunch in weeks and haven't had the time to connect lately.
I miss Char because she moved, makes me laugh, and keeps secret #11 oh so well.
I miss Kim because we haven't been able to chat and have coffee for 2 weeks now...and this Sunday doesn't work, either
I miss Amanda because she understands me and reassures me that I am not crazy. (she may be wrong, though!)
I miss Tara because I haven't seen her in forever and we just click. (It was great talking to you today, though)
I miss Brenda because we haven't had a good facebook chat for a while.
I miss my girlfriends. You're all awesome...I am so lucky!

No comments: