God is always working to make His children aware of a dream
that remains alive beneath the rubble of every shattered dream,

a new dream that
when realized will release a new song, sung with tears,

till God wipes them away
and we sing with nothing but joy in our hearts

--Larry Crabb


Friday, April 24, 2009

catch up

I have had bloggers block all week this week--thus, no updates, but this morning I feel like writing. Things have been pretty run-of-the-mill here this week. The only real news that I thought that you, my internet friends, would like to be the first to know that I am losing my ability to be graceful. I am sure that you have referred to me using words like a swan gliding across a gentle stream, a snowflake falling from the heavens, or a drop of dew slipping off of the petal of a freshly bloomed rose. This is no longer the case. I am a clutz. I have fallen UP the stairs at church, ran smack into the automatic door at the clinic (of course, the waiting room was full!), run over my heels with the PICC line cart more than once, broke a plate, tripped over the cat, and nearly fell out of bed. This has all been in the last week--and that is just the beginning. I don't know what is going on, but be assured that it is not easy being me.

I actually wrote this a while ago and then decided not to post it. Now, since I haven't posted anything for a while, I will put it out there for your entertainment.

Life has gotten a litte chaotic. Funny how that happens, isn't it? I find myself wanting more than ever to write but often being at a loss for words......

No comments: