God is always working to make His children aware of a dream
that remains alive beneath the rubble of every shattered dream,

a new dream that
when realized will release a new song, sung with tears,

till God wipes them away
and we sing with nothing but joy in our hearts

--Larry Crabb


Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wanted: New Spring Purse

I need a new purse. I tried to talk my friend into having a purse party...one of those ones where you design your own, but she said no. I don't have parties like that at my house--probably because I would have to clean and I don't feel like it. Last fall I bought a super cute (I think, anyway!) purse at a craft fair but it is rather fall-ish looking. I need something bright and fun and springy. Not leather or another Sak. I'm tired of plain. I want fun. Perhaps I should look online. Or learn to sew...then I could make my own. Wouldn't that be interesting? I can see it now....I'd be walking down the street or through the mall when the bottom of my purse, which NOBODY says is cute, rips a seam and all my junk flies in random directions. Yeah, probably should leave purse making up to the professionals. Seriously, where can a cute springy purse be found???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.verabradley.com/Site/Store/ProductDetail.aspx?dept=7&sku=181%3a14
Just a quick web search & this is what I found. If I was in the states I could have made you one. There is not much for fabric here.
Jeni