God is always working to make His children aware of a dream
that remains alive beneath the rubble of every shattered dream,

a new dream that
when realized will release a new song, sung with tears,

till God wipes them away
and we sing with nothing but joy in our hearts

--Larry Crabb


Monday, April 20, 2009

Things to do.

These are the things that I hope to accomplish today. As usual, they are not in order
1. Tidy up the house
2. Sell the Civic
3. Shower --done. Time unimportant. I didn't go anywhere!
4. Work out--done. 9:40-10:15--elliptical x 34 minutes while watching Hitch :)
5. Make a green bean tater tot casserole--done
6. Pull the old dried stocks out from around my day lillies and live forevers--done
7. Make dinner for my husband--done
8. Water my droopy plants
9. Blog--done. 10:20-10:35
10. Laundry
11. Call Molly--done. 8:45-9:05 ish. What a good friend.
12. Talk to Char--done
13. Return a vase to Ben Franklin's
14. Do something other than a ponytail with my hair.--done. Not much more than a pony tail, but it's down.
15. Catch up with Amy
16. Touch base with Rob and Jeni about the cat travel arrangements--still not done
17. Trim my nails--done
18. Watch the news--done
19. Clean the car after the weekend travel
20. Relax--???

Craig and I went to Omaha this weekend to spend some time with his parents. We had a good time, but, as always, it went too fast. We spent some time trying to gather ideas for a monument for Kim's grave, which was not as bad as I had anticipated. It is heart breaking to see people grieve so hard. I keep praying for peace and serenity for his parents.
When we got home there was a message on our machine from someone who wanted to buy our Sentra :) Yippee! The used car lot selection is dwindling! You better act fast...there is only the Civic left and I am hoping for a call later today from the people who test drove just before we went out of town.
We had small group last night, also. Craig and I both so enjoy getting together with these people every other week. We studied the parable of the talents and were amazed to find new meaning in the scripture even though we had read the parable many times before. God is funny like that.
That's all for now. I have a checklist to complete.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Green bean tator tot casserole? Hmmm, I'm glad you didn't invite me over for dinner that night! LOL :)