God is always working to make His children aware of a dream
that remains alive beneath the rubble of every shattered dream,

a new dream that
when realized will release a new song, sung with tears,

till God wipes them away
and we sing with nothing but joy in our hearts

--Larry Crabb


Thursday, April 15, 2010

Our new house


Yep, we bought another house and I am so glad to get rid of those butterflies in my stomach...for a while, anyway until our current home sells. It'll be on the market early next week. If one can be guilty of stalking a house we would be...there have been embarrassingly too many drive-bys this week.
Not much time to blog tonight, but we are feeling pretty comfortable with what will be our new area. It is bittersweet as there are many reminders that life is not playing out as we had planned, but as always, God is Good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! It does look like a lot to clean though (smile)-- I guess that will keep you busy. I wish it was closer so I could come visit you more often!!!