God is always working to make His children aware of a dream
that remains alive beneath the rubble of every shattered dream,

a new dream that
when realized will release a new song, sung with tears,

till God wipes them away
and we sing with nothing but joy in our hearts

--Larry Crabb


Monday, March 9, 2009

Close of a chapter.

For about the last two weeks I have been covering the blessings and challenges that we have encountered while dealing with Kim's hospital stay and passing. It was my pleasure to keep everyone informed on how things were going and ease some of the burden from my Bob and Evelyn's shoulders. I realize that posts about Kim drew a large new crowd of followers. My blog had some 1100 new hits in the last two weeks, which is great. I am glad to know that so many of you were concerned about Kimmie and what was going on with her. I have certainly felt the strength of those prayers empowering through the last few days.
I've enjoyed creative writing for a long time and use "My Random Thoughts" to express my thoughts and feelings on some issues. It is my intention to go back to my regular nonsense in a short time. While there may be occasional posts about Kim, for the most part the journey is complete.
Feel free to continue to follow if you want, but prepare for a little bit of crazy from time to time!

No comments: