God is always working to make His children aware of a dream
that remains alive beneath the rubble of every shattered dream,

a new dream that
when realized will release a new song, sung with tears,

till God wipes them away
and we sing with nothing but joy in our hearts

--Larry Crabb


Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A little Bling Bling on the side

Today, at around 4:45 p.m. Kim traded in her dialysis catheter for a pink crown of bling bling. No more pokes, no more hospitals, no more pain, no more dialysis, no more cystinosis, no more suffering, no more. Only Kimmi and Jesus walking hand in hand.

Please continue to pray for Bob and Evelyn and family and her special friends.

3 comments:

Lonita said...

So good to have the comfort that Kim's now in heaven and free of pain, but I know how much you'll miss her. You're in our thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

' A little bling bling on the side' is right. No more disease, no more measuring intake and no more hurt. As much as I'll miss her I am happy that she went home and met her creator. I know when she got there the lord said, " Welcome home, I know you by name!" She was written in the book of life and I thank god for that. I can't believe I have to fight this disease without her but I can assure you I will be thinking about her every step of the way and I hope I can be as strong as she was. I will miss her with all of my heart. I will pray for the family every night and I hope god lets Kimmi's parents know how healthy and good she is in her new body. When I went and seen her on Sunday I had got a minute alone with her. I told her when its my time to meet the lord please come get me and show me where I am suppose to go because I will be new at this. After I said that, I watched her finger move across my hand. I though did that really happen and now I am sure it did. Mellisa I am so glad I got to meet you and I would love to keep in contact. You random thoughts are wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing on your blog. I have known Bob and Evelyn for a few years now from church, so I know how much their family has been through. Please tell them I will be praying for God's perfect peace to carry all of you through this time.
With much love and sympathy,
Ryndee Ryan