God is always working to make His children aware of a dream
that remains alive beneath the rubble of every shattered dream,

a new dream that
when realized will release a new song, sung with tears,

till God wipes them away
and we sing with nothing but joy in our hearts

--Larry Crabb


Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hodge Podge

In the last 24 hours I have:
--Been accused of clothing a cement goose on someone else's front step. Who DOES that?
--Falsely accused Albert Einstein of inventing the light bulb
--Attempted to mix dry pudding mix with cool whip...oops, that isn't what the recipe SAID to do! (don't try it, it doesn't work)
--Been completely shunned by a certain foster cat.
--Been lathered in Old Spice. I hate that stuff. Maybe next time I won't taunt Craig...or maybe I'll get rid of the stinky stuff...
--Got lost at Wal-Mart. No kidding they re-arranged the WHOLE store. Now I can find nothing.
--Checked my e-mail at least 20 times in anticipation of becoming the Publisher's Clearing House's next millionaire
--Cried over a chocolate chip cookie and coffee with a friend. Seriously, one minute we were laughing and then next thing I knew I was overwhelmed and had tears running down my cheeks. Sheesh!
--Doubled my dose of Vitamin "C"...a scary venture all in itsself.
--Helped a lost little girl find her mother.
--Have had a non-stop buzzing in my left ear similar to the sound a fluorescent bulb makes when you're way too close. Darn Meniere's. Someday it will get better...it HAS too!
--Listened with sadness as a friend poured out her breaking heart.
--Found someone to got to Confessions of A Shopaholic with me. Yeah!
--Repeated the Casting Crown's sont "The Voice of Truth" over and over in my head and wonder why I don't get out of the boat a little more.

Here is a link to the words to that song...something to chew on....
http://la-chute-gracieuse.xanga.com/116321981/item


3 comments:

Lonita said...

The cement goose thing? I know nothing of the story and have no evidence - but, yeah, I'm pretty sure you did it.

Vicki said...

I'd have to agree with Lonita. :-)

Anonymous said...

how was the movie? Jeni