God is always working to make His children aware of a dream
that remains alive beneath the rubble of every shattered dream,

a new dream that
when realized will release a new song, sung with tears,

till God wipes them away
and we sing with nothing but joy in our hearts

--Larry Crabb


Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thoughts

Just some thoughts.
1. People shouldn't say mean and judgemental things. It makes people (like Me) not like you much. I am not always, but CAN be a little sensitive, but I'll never tell you that to your face--I'll just write about it on my blog. I wish I could be more direct at times.
2. Our driveway looks like a used car lot. Basically because it is. Currently 2 cars and a motorcycle for sale. What is this? How did we get here?
3. I love Craig. He is so patient with me when I say I want to go to bed early and then stay up an blog. Plus, he is cute..and he is going to clean out the rabbit cage tonight--I think.
4. Secret number 5 is still a secret. It's kind of fun watching people wonder.
5. I spent an hour cleaning a car that we're selling while the CR-V is in need of a good scrubbing--why??
6. I have developed a strong liking for Almonds. They are so yummy.
7. We have cancelled any thought of a family vacation this year. We're spending the time at home. It will be nice--and a lot less stressful.
8. The Iowa State Fair is less than 5 months away. I can't believe that I'm starting to get excited already. Bring on the funnel cakes (glazed, of course), guinea grinder, and turkey drumstick. I must be getting old because I even want to watch some livestock shows.
9. I am going crazy. I ALWAYS pay off my credit card on time at the end of each month, but somehow last month I did not and got charged like $140 in fees. Believe me Citi heard from me and graciously refunded the charges. Thank you, Simon, at Citi. You're my new BFF.
10. I have stewed over what kind of jell-o salad to make for a meal Sunday evening for 4 days now. I still have no idea. I'm thinking a bowl of strawberry jell-o will do. Just plain jell-o. Why not?
That's it. I'm out of thoughts. Thanks for listening. Good night.

1 comment:

Lynn Rankin said...

I think strawberry jello sounds terrific!